A Double-Stage heat pump with a thermal output of 115 kW and cooling output of 90kW was installed at the service center of a major global steel company to produce heating, DHW and summer cooling. The heat pump serves the office building, workers’ and clerks’ canteen, locker rooms, bathrooms and warehouse, totaling approx. 600 sq. m. of heated and cooled volume. The heat pump powers a distribution system consisting of fan coil heaters and radiators in the locker room, restroom, shower and common room areas and unit heaters in the warehouse area. More than 72 percent of primary energy comes from heat exchange with groundwater: the remaining 28 percent is electricity. Therefore, climate-changing emissions in the local area have been completely eliminated (approx. 53 ton/y of CO2).
TEON S.r.l. – P.IVA: 08962300961