At a historic rice mill in Tronzano Vercellese, which has been growing, packaging, and distributing rice around the world since 1906 and is particularly environmentally conscious, two TEON heat pumps with a total heating capacity of 60 kW and cooling capacity of 40kW have been installed to produce heating, DHW, and summer cooling. The heat pump serves the production, office building, workers’ and employees’ cafeteria, locker rooms, bathrooms and warehouse. The two TEON heat pumps power a mixed system, consisting of fan coils, AHUs, and radiators in the changing rooms, bathrooms, showers, and common areas. More than 75 percent of primary energy comes from heat exchange with groundwater through a hydrothermal well and a re-injection well; the remaining 25 percent is electricity. Therefore, climate-changing emissions in the local area have been completely eliminated.
TEON S.r.l. – P.IVA: 08962300961